Lets start with the fundamentals first: What do ladies look out for in men?
In my opinion, women has 5 main 'points of attraction' so to speak.
1. Appearance: Although it is an undisputed fact that men care more about looks than women, women too care about looks.
2. Wealth: Who would not prefer a more comfortable life, facilitated by money?
3. Fame: Popularity counts too in the social context.
4. Intelligence: Like they say, intelligence is sexy.
These first 4 factors are, well, rather up to you as an individual to
pursue; and there are other self help books that you can pick up to aid
yourself with that. What we can talk about however, is the most important point of attraction number five:
5. Character: Ask any women what they value most, 90% of the time they will sprout out the word 'character' or some other synonym. Many men have brushed this off as 'some deep emotional bullshit that the girls came up with'. Sad to say, I believe that most women cannot explain this 'character' coherently as well, thereby creating the misunderstanding.
I shall therefore, take on the task of demystifying this through my posts so that you can learn about this elusive concept of 'character'.
stick around folks.